Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oh hey, blog.

Whoa, haven't done this in awhile. I've been in Florida for the past week. Let me tell you, I've never been happier. I FINALLY got to get away from all the fake people in Rome. Wonder how many people that just pissed off? Oh well.
I love vacations!! No matter how you spend them, they are just awesome. Whether you'd rather be up in Tennesse in the Mountains or on the coast in Florida, it's oh so relaxing. Laying on the beach for about 5 hours everyday was heaven. Back in Rome, weather was awful, but down in Panama, you were waking up to sunshine EVERY day :)
The people you meet are amazing too! Literally, anyone I've ever met on vacation is just great. You usually end up never seeing them again, but it's always cool to just hang out with different people. They can't start crap about you either. Seeing as you usually meet people from different states, they can't really talk about you and ruin your life like 95.7% of the people I know and go to school with. Ah strangers, they're the best. Especially when they have candy ;) ;) ;) HA! Kidding..that's just creepy. Anyway, people, awesome. The end.
Well, I guess I'm done telling you what you already know.
PS: If you ask me how my trip went and what I did... hahha FALL BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment